Subject: Re: Bernoulli Box
From: Karl Frederick <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 1994 11:32:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 15 Jun 1994, Pete Rittwage wrote:
> All you have to do is turn reselection on for that drive with
> the supplied program on your Workbench install set.  Then, 
> reformat each cartridge.  After this, they no longer have the
> problem.

	If I understand your problem, you only need to modify and rewrite
the RDB (Rigid Data Block) to the drive.  You should be able to save
yourself from reformatting the whole drive.  I know this a snap with the
GVP FaastPrep software.  Not sure about HDTools, but should be under
Advanced Operations.

Hope this helps.
-Karl
Karl Frederick          N 7 T W P   /// ------ __o    -- __o
Antares Videomedia Ltd.            /// -----__`\[,_ --__`\[,_       __//
Email:  [email-masked]  \\\/// ----- (*)/ (*)  (*)/ (*) ____//
================================\XX/==========================//
   Time Price Quality  ... pick any two